- It is not sinister that Plato felt you could not have a utopia if you also had such unrestrained and undisciplined thinkers as artists in the mix.
- It’s not sinister that the Internet used to be a place where it took skill to search and find creative work, but now it’s visible and easy to find. It just takes that same level of skill, plus a certain amount of deviousness, to find work other than through the mainstream channels.
- It’s not sinister that I feel compelled to say “it is not sinister” to describe the world.
- It’s not sinister, and I’m not lying to you.
- It’s not sinister that you never read this.
Comments are closed.